Friday, December 26, 2008

Bag.. bags... and more bags...

Wow.. When was the last time I update this blog ?!!.. Had been awhile..


Anyway.. Juz to share my super happiness..

I've bought a Burberry's handbag!!!.. The actual price is $850 but a relative of mine is a staff at Burberry. So I only need to pay $595 !! Super WOW!!




My frenz at work are in the craze for branded bags. I named them "BAD INFLUENCE".. hehe.. And I, on the other hand INFLUENCED my younger sis too.. had made her buy a Burberry's handbag too.. hehehe



But she's lucky. She made her hubby pay half of the price! Her bag cost $820 but after discount is $574 and she only need to pay $287!!! WOWwwwww!!!

And last but not least... I've bought a Coach wristlet from my cousin in the US. It cost me only S$75 !!.. and to add on.. she gave me a Liz Claiborne card key case or a coin pouch with it !!! Tenkiu Ngah.. Luv ya!!.. muaaaahh...


I'm gonna use these bags on the 29 Dec 08.. which is 1 Muharam 1430H (the first day in the Islamic calender).. if it's possible.. hehehe..

5 comments:

SL said...

wah korang dah main burberry eh?. Lawa lah beg burberry ni. Ada chan recommend me your friend tak?. I oso want to buy burberry lah. jeles sey.

mamafaiz said...

can..can. it's saiful's cousin's sis-in-law.
she's the promoter for burberry. every mth dia ada budget for purchase but u can just email me the model # u want. i can get her to purchase for u but need to pay by cash or fund transfer.
and if u want LV also i got contact. but this one must wait. she's a stewardess.

SL said...

Mama, blog selalu update ler. Takder citer ker?. Aku asyik pergi blog KakNisah jer. Tak sangka blog KakNisah orang tua2 pun ada visit jugak. Famous KakNisah.

Meraq Kayangan said...

Mama - sebab ko ni jarang hapdate, aku pong jarang masuk sini. Baru2 ni aku tak masuk langsong. Ini lah baru terperasan ko blog pasal branded bags. Mahal nya bag tu...aku pong suka jugak branded items ni. Tapi kalau dah beratus2 dollar, mintak mahap aja lah. Aku bukan kaya nah. Org lain gaji makan tak habis. Aku punya gaji niari dapat semalam dah belanja....sib baik aku ada laki!! Laki aku apa aku mintak mesti dia beli, sampai aku takut nak mintak. Asal mintak aja dapat. Tak takut ke? takuttt...
There will time in your life, that you dont need all these things anymore. And I think I've reached that time. Sigh. Dah tua aaarr...but I do enjoy seeing people happy to get what they want.

SL said...

mama, dah lama tak update blog. Cian aku tak ada citer nak baca. Penat tau, hari2 klik klik.